To keep your clippers in good working order we recommend you have them serviced every 12 months.
We service and repair most makes of equine and dog grooming clippers and trimmers, including Wolseley, Lister, Heiniger, Liveryman and Oster.
Servicing normally takes 4 days however if spare parts are needed that we do not stock the service time may take slightly longer.
During busy periods the turnaround may change.
We charge £35 for large clippers, £25 for small clippers plus the return postage and the cost of any spare parts if required.
A full service will include:
- Inspection of the machine for any damage or wear
- Completely dismantle, strip and clean all parts
- Oil and grease internal mechanism
- Re-assemble and mechanically test
- Mandatory test the electrics (PAT Testing)