To keep your clippers in good working order we recommend you have them serviced every 12 months.
We regularly service and repair most makes of equine and dog grooming clippers and trimmers. We service the leading makes such as Wolseley, Lister, Heineger, Liveryman and Oster but we do not service machines that are made in China as we cannot supply spare parts.
Servicing normally takes 4 days however if spare parts are needed that we do not stock the service time may take slightly longer to complete also during busy periods the turnaround may change.
A full service will include:
- Inspection of the machine for any damage or wear
- Completely dismantle, strip and clean all parts
- Oil and grease internal mechanism
- Re-assemble and mechanically test
- Mandatory test the electrics (PAT Testing)